Pymp Pymp

It's simple and stylish, good game actualy. –°ontrols are synchronized and soft - what I like the most.

Diamonax responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Fidget Spinner Mix Fidget Spinner Mix

You know what - I had the same idea, but I worked harder than you and my game is better. And here we have bad spinner animation, strange textures and no gameplay elements exept scoreboard. Please, try to make more work more too.

Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

Your animation is so bad... I made a spinner game too, but, there is more content and etc. But your "programm" realy needs to work on it, coz it's like a pre-pre-pre-alpha of a game.

TeamFezzy responds:

shut the hell up

FIDGET SPINNER XD!!! FIDGET SPINNER XD!!!

Your animation is bad, like "I have an epileptic fit, help me". And there is no way to turn off the music!

JackAstral responds:

It's not an animation, music is too core to the idea really to add a mute

Fidget SpinnerZ Fidget SpinnerZ

Oh, real spinner animation you can see in my game. Here we have nothing to deal with. It isn't a game at all, and your animation is like "I have an epileptic fit, hhhhelp meee". Try to make more content next time, please.

TyPreeAnimation responds:

Look, you can make your own game, versus wasting your energy.

Beta1 "PacDude Hero IV 110% Turbo" Beta1 "PacDude Hero IV 110% Turbo"

Hmm, pacman working on modern hardware - okay. Try to add something new in later versions, please.

JeZxLee responds:

Thanks for playing our game!

Gravity Orb Gravity Orb

Not so bad, actualy.

OrigamiGames responds:

Thank you for playing the game!

Ant Grab Ant Grab

Simple gamplay, nice graphics. BUT it needs hitboxez to grab ants easier. Good idea, by the way.